CleanNZ is seeking submissions for the event’s education program.
Taking place on 9 and 10 May at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland, CleanNZ is New Zealand’s only dedicated cleaning and hygiene trade show.
CleanNZ is looking for 20 to 40 minute long seminar presentations that are practical in nature, based on real life experiences and contain key learnings for the enhancement of the industry and visitors attending.
Topics in the program may include:
- Education – training and qualifications, marketing and communications
- Specialist cleaning trends
- New innovations for the industry
- Health and safety
- Specialist and modernised cleaning success stories
- Environmental practices and sustainable business practices
- Adapting business models to meet the needs of a changing digitalised industry
- Submitting successful tenders
- Effective and efficient time management
- Technology in the cleaning industry disruptors and enhancements
- People management through personal empowerment and development
Already confirmed exhibitors include Cleaning Systems, Clorox NZ, Cottonsoft, Diversey, Filta Products, Glomesh NZ, Jasol, Karcher NZ, Makita, RapidClean, Tork and Whiteley.
The Building Service Contractors of New Zealand’s (BSCNZ) annual CleanSweep gala awards dinner will also be held in conjunction with CleanNZ.
The call for papers deadline closes 9 February.
For more information or to submit an application, visit: www.cleannzexpo.co.nz/speak/ .
CleanNZ is free to attend. To register, click here.