The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has extended the application deadline for eight of its Standard and Field Guide Consensus Bodies until Thursday, 31 October.
“We’re always looking for experienced and dedicated individuals to get involved in the Standards writing process,” Brandon Burton, IICRC standards chairman said.
“It’s a great way to share your knowledge and expertise while helping to further the industry.”
The IICRC is currently seeking volunteers to serve on Consensus Bodies for the following Standards and Field Guides:
- BSR/IICRC 340 Standard for Professional Cleaning and Maintenance of Leather FurnishingsBSR/IICRC S530 Standard for Indoor Environmental Assessment for
- Suspected Mold Contaminated Structures
- BSR/IICRC S590 Standard for HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination in a Water Damaged Environment
- The BSR/IICRC S710 Standard for the Development of a Scope of Work in a Fire and Smoke Damaged Environment
- BSR/IICRC S740 Standard for Professional Restoration of Fire and Smoke Damaged Personal Items
- BSR/IICRC S900 Standard for Professional Remediation of Illicit Drugs, Cannabis and Nicotine Residu
- IICRC Field Guide for Safety and Health for Professional Cleaners
- IICRC Field Guide for Safety and Health for Disaster Restoration Professionals
For more information or to fill out a digital application for one of the above committees, visit www.iicrc.org/IICRCStandards.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to INCLEAN NZ’s newsletter.